Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July's Lacquer Love: China Glaze "For Audrey"

Every girl would love to own a Tiffany & Co. piece.  The jewelry, packaging, and everything about it just exudes elegance and reflects what we aspire for.  Even the color itself is uniquely associated with the brand's classy reputation.

Luckily, a nail polish brand has finally come up with a perfect Tiffany Blue color.  Inspired by Audrey Hepburn, China Glaze named this color For Audrey.  The name is absolutely perfect don't you think?  =)  Upon admiring this color on my nails, I can't help but think of words like Tiffany &Co., Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, classic and elegant, and so on...




China Glaze For Audrey




Audrey Hepburn from her film Breakfast at Tiffany's

Not only is it pretty from the bottle, but more so when applied on the nails.  Although I more frequently go for pink and peach tones for lacquers, this color has definitely caught my admiration.  In my opinion, China Glaze's For Audrey is a must have!  I'll certainly keep one with me for life, because I'm sure that I'll be going back to this color for countless times in the future.
I've tried using several brands of nail polish, and one thing I observed with China Glaze is that the color doesn't easily chip off.  I use my hands a lot in typing, handling paper, writing, even doing manual hand work.  In short I use my hands quite often; and normal lacquers tend to last with me for 1-2 days without chipping off.  China Glaze is 1 of the 2 brands that broke this record.  It can go for a week or maybe more which I love! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment