Monday, May 30, 2011

Birthday Presents- May 2011

This year's birthday was full of presents and surprises, which was very unusual but exciting for me.  I must have done some good deeds to receive many presents this year.  More than that, I was sooo happy because all the gifts I received were items that I REALLY wanted.=)

So here they are!

Cambridge Satchel-inspired bag, pink retractable blush brush with cover, Revlon lipstick in Smoked Peach (a super lovely matte color) : from my sister Pauline and cousin Tiffany/Sansan

Stile genuine leather heels: from my sister Michelle 
I had this reserved for more than a month already...


Aldo flower earrings in gold, silver and gun metal: from my cousin Sharlene 

NARS lip pencil in Bolero (a matte soft coral): from PJ and his mom

Aren't all of these great? Ever since I've gotten these gifts, I've been using them nonstop!
  For accessories, I love almost anything with flowers.  For cosmetics, I am currently in the matte-stage.  I love matte colors from eye shadow, blush, and especially lip products.  I didn't notice this fondness for matte colors until I sorted out my recent cosmetic purchases.

 Thank you for all these gifts, but most especially, thank you to everybody who remembered my birthday! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment