Monday, June 13, 2011

A Day in the Park

 Parks aren't very popular nowadays in Manila.  We prefer going to malls, movies, cafes and the likes.  But seeing this little park in our village gave me a flashback of my childhood days.  I remember playing with my siblings and cousins in parks and gardens similar to this place.

We used to play games such as touch-taya, 1-2-3-stop, hide and seek, doctor quack-quack,, and the likes.  I don't know if these ggames still exists...I hope they still do. =)  We also loved playing with waterguns while chasing each other, and we constantly fight just to be the first on the swing and see-saw.    I was a very fat child, but I still enjoyed these games even if I always lose. haha!

lace top: Forever 21, pleated shorts: Topshop, shoes: Stile (Singapore), bag: Louis Vuitton (vintage) 



large-faced watch: Fossil, bracelet: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment