Monday, June 6, 2011

May Favorites: Lipsticks

These are my favorite lip colors for summer, especially for the month of May.  If it is not very obvious, I am a bit addicted to lipsticks.  I purchase and collect lipsticks compared to any type of make up. =)  The colors that I usually use this summer are mostly pinks and corals of varying tones and shades.

(from left to right) Chanel in Gardenia, Guerlain in Corail Passion, Bobbi Brown in Bikini Pink, MAC Venomous Villains in Toxic Tale (limited edition), MAC in Victorian (limited edition), MAC in Pink Nouveau


My own description of the colors you see above... =)

1. Chanel in Gardenia: mid-tone pink with a slight sheen
2. Guerlain in Corail Passion: mid-tone coral with shimmer

3. Bobbi Brown in Bikini Pink: very light pink aith slight sheen
4. MAC in Toxic Tale: bright coral
5. MAC in Victorian: light pinkish coral with sheen
6. MAC in Pink Nouveau: cool-tone Barbie pink

No comments:

Post a Comment