Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forever Lace

I think it's been quite apparent from my previous posts how much I love lace.  Here is another lace top that I bought from Forever 21.  What I like about this particular piece is that the design and quality is better than I expected.  Don't get me wrong.  Forever 21 makes good clothes, but the quality may sometimes be a little less than what we want it to be.  Again, it is a different case for this piece.  The quality of the fabric is very good, and the seams are sewn very neatly.  This design has also become one of the stand-outs in my "collection" of lace pieces.  I love that there is a break in the middle (around the upper waist area) combining the lace and the sheer flowy fabric in the bottom.  I also love the zipper at the back (sorry, no photo of it, huhu...) because it makes the top look more put-together.  This top reminds me of a Warehouse type of style, which is cool. =)


lace top: Forever21, jeans: Forever 21, floral shoes: SM department store, bag: Cambridge Sarchel inspired



No comments:

Post a Comment