Friday, June 10, 2011

Let's Do Corporate

I don't usually like dressing up very "corporate" when going to work.  I prefer comfortable clothes where I feel free to think, move and go around the office.  But when I started tryting on trousers made of softer fabrics, I began to love them.  They felt very comfortable.  It's like wearing PJ's but looking more professional. =)  In my recent trips to the mall, I've already started trying on different kinds of trousers that look and feel nice on.  I need to buy some for my own because I just borrowed this pair from my sister.  My dad will surely be happy to see me dressed more corporate. haha!

sheer top: from Bangkok, trousers: my sister's old ones, light pink heels: Charles and Keith


I feel more respectable looking like this. haha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment